LCN Pneumatic Powered Systems utilize the power of air under pressure to automatically open the door. The pneumatic system is built around a standard closer so you can manually operate the door with ease or utilize the automation provided by the pneumatic cylinder. Because it uses air instead of electronics, it can be used in hazardous applications where electronics cannot.
- Multi-Door & Single-Door Solutions
- Quiet Operation
- Pneumatically (Air) Powered
- Easy Adjustment/Installation
- Multiple Mounting Configurations
- Concealed in the frame (2610 series).
- Top Jamb Surface Mounted on the pull side of the door (4810 series).
- Top Jamb Surface Mounted on the push side of the door (4820 series).
- Door mounted, parallel arm on the push side of the door (4840 series.
- Hazardous Location Use
- Blow-Open (Smoke Evacuations Systems)