LCN has been manufacturers low energy door operators for more than 30 years. The entire line is ideal for handicap accessibility and is designed for new construction or retrofit applications. Because they are low energy, no safety devices or guide rails are required. LCN manufacturers 3 types of low energy operators: Pneumatic, Electrohydraulic and electromechanical.
Applications for LCN Openers / Operators
- Handicap access
- Manual opening with push button automatic opening
- Large multi-door systems, integrated or standalone
- Concealed and surface mountings
Features of the LCN Operators / Openers Series Include:
- Power opening plus full door control
- Opening force is adjustable
- Closing power is adjustable
- No safety devices or guide rails necessary due to low energy design
- Manual opening force requirements of the ADA are met
- Separate adjustment of latch and general closing speed
- UL & NEC compliant
- Compatible with most safety and security systems
- Simple installation and maintenance due to modular design
- 2 year limited warranty
Electromechanical Powered Systems
Electromechanical systems are ideal where the door is going to be used primarily as an automatic entrance. The units feature on board electronics to coordinate the activation of hardware and power some accessory hardware. Includes Senior Swing 2800, 9500, and Benchmark 9100 products.
LCN Automatic Opener / Operator Sensors & Accessories
Sensors and accessories designed for use only with LCN Automatic Openers / Operators. Products include door mount safety sensors, activation sensors, remote control, wiring harnesses, transformers, brackets, covers, and more.
LCN Automatic Opener / Operator Actuators & Accessories
Actuators and accessories designed for use only with LCN Automatic Openers / Operators. Products include wall mount and flush mount actuators, weather ring, transmitter, receiver, escutcheon, and more.